For further information on how we process your personal data, please use the links below to jump to the listed section:
1. Personal Data We Collect
If you wish to receive certain services from IEX, we may collect certain of your personal data, including your:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Name; or
2. How We Use the Personal Data We Collect
We use the personal data that we collect in order to set up and maintain user subscription accounts, to manage alert subscriptions, for user authentication and security purposes, and to create a usage report and log for each user. We process personal data for these purposes because we are required to do so in order to provide subscription services to users.
We also process personal data for the following business purposes because we have a legitimate interest in doing so:
- Maintaining user subscription and account records, in order to administer our business;
- Maintaining records relating to our users, in order to administer our business;
- Managing our user relationships and communicating with our users, in order to administer our business and to update our users about new features and services that we may offer;
- Complaint handling and dispute resolution, in order to resolve any complaints raised by our users;
- Carrying out analytics, in order to identify potential improvements to our services and to measure engagement with our advertising campaigns.
4. How We Protect Personal Data
IEX maintains administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or use.
5. Your Rights and Choices
8. How to Contact Us
If you have questions about how IEX handles your personal data, please reach out by emailing or writing to us at:IEX Group, Inc. 3 World Trade Center, 58th Floor New York, NY 10007 Attention:
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY STATEMENT
Effective: August 1, 2020
This Statement does not apply to (i) IEX personnel or job applicants seeking opportunities at IEX or (ii) personnel working on behalf of business partners with whom we are conducting business.
This California Consumer Privacy Statement uses certain terms that have the meaning given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”).
1. Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers: identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, and other similar identifiers;
- Online Activity: Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements;
- Employment Information: professional or employment-related information;
- Inferences: inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
2. Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may have collected and used your personal information, as described in section 1 above, during the 12-month period prior to the effective date of this California Consumer Privacy Statement. For the personal information collected during that timeframe, we describe below: (a) the categories of sources from which we may have obtained the personal information, (b) the categories of third parties with whom we may have shared the information, and (c) the categories of personal information we may have disclosed for a business purpose.
a. Sources of Personal Information
We may have obtained personal information about you from various sources, as described below.
b. Sharing of Personal Information
We may have shared your personal information with certain categories of third parties, as described below.
c. Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information.
d. Disclosure of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
We may have disclosed to third parties for a business purpose all of the categories of personal information about you listed in Section 1 above.
3. Notice of Collection and Use of Personal Information
You have certain choices regarding your personal information, as described below.
Access: You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you during the past 12 months. Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
How to Submit a Request: To submit an access or deletion request, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 646-343-2000.
Verifying Requests: To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request. If you have an account with us, we may verify your identity by requiring you to sign in to your account. If you do not have an account with us and you request access to or deletion of your personal information, we may require you to provide any of the following information: name, email address, or other relevant pieces of data. In addition, if you do not have an account and you ask us to provide you with specific pieces of personal information, we will require you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose personal information is the subject of the request. If you designate an authorized agent to make an access, deletion or opt-out of sale request on your behalf (a) we may require you to provide the authorized agent written permission to do so, and (b) for access and deletion requests, we may require you to verify your own identity directly with us (as described above).
Additional Information: If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.